Xbox Controller - Left and Right Joystick issue

Jonka

Hello everyone! I bought an original Xbox 360 Controller to use it on my PC (Windows 7, 64 Bits, Service Pack 1), I installed the specific Xbox 360 Controller drivers all that stuff. Well, sooner or later, using a PC program (Xpadder), I discovered that both joysticks, when are pulled up (the Y angle) they aren't at 100% up, it wander between 90% and 95%, which is really annoying, because in some games, the character just walks, but when you pull other directions, the character runs (e.g.: Bully Scholarship Edition).

My question is: is there any solution for this? I thought calibrating the device with the Windows application, but the problem stills. It happens to a lot of people on the internet, so I don't know if it's a driver issue, or you have to be lucky and try again buying another Xbox Controller that works fine.

Thank you!! And sorry for my bad english :P

• 2 months later...

I may have the perfect solution for you, because I had a very similar problem a few days ago! Trying to play a PC

game (several actually) with a Logitech PS3-style gamepad. Most of the games require a keyboard and don't recognize

gamepads. So I downloaded a program and was able to setup all the games, with individual profiles, to work with the

Logitech.

The program I downloaded is Joy2Key.exe. Oneswitch is the company. It allows you to setup a joystick to emulate a

keyboard, mouse, steering wheel, and so much more. Best of all it's freeware. Google it and you'll find it quickly.

If you want any tips on setting it up, feel free to respond!