Can't install Hyper-V on a Windows Server 2012 Standard Server

f4vr

We got out Windows 2012 Standard Servers from Dell but on only one server we need to setup the Hyper-V. First thing I've done is install the Hyper-V and created two VMs. One VM for web server and the other one for database server. Done with setting up our application and the three are able to communicate with each other. After doing the hardening on the two VMs, the setup is still working. But after doing the hardening on physical server, the Hyper-V cannot run the VMs anymore. After trying several solutions found on the internet, I'm still unable to solve the problem. And that's when I decided just to reinstall the Hyper-V. The Hyper-V is uninstalled successfully but got problems installing it back. After adding the feature on the Server Manager, the server will restart. After the first restart, the server will continue the configuration and during that time it will encounter an error and will revert it back. I've tried reversing the hardening but still no luck. When I looked at the event logs, I'm encountering this error "A timeout (30000 milliseconds) was reached while waiting for a transaction response from the vmms service.". Any idea why am I encountering this error and any solutions to this? I'll provide additional information if needed. Thanks.