Need some serious Windows 7 Assistance!

Coreys1127

Hello Everyone,

I'm Corey a college student that is seeking some major Windows 7 advice! About two years ago I built my own computer from the ground up, and it works great (I understand how to build computers, just don't full understand Windows 7). About a week ago I logged into my computer and got an error that Windows 7 was not a valid copy etc. etc. Well I bought Windows 7, from Windows so I debunked it quickly, re-typed in the VIN and everything was dandy. I turn my computer off nightly, and turn it back on after classes in the day etc. Recently it has been taking FOREVER to boot up? I couldn't figure out why, it literally takes a good 10-15 minutes to start now out of the blue. I have top notch security, malware bytes, pretty much every line of defense. No viruses found, and everything was fine, but it continuously takes FOREVER to start now and I just cannot figure out why!