OS problems after windows 10 update

I have two issues with my recent upgrade. My laptop is brand new. The laptop came with Cyberlink media suite. After the upgrade it was no longer in my system. I put in the installation CD and  an Administrator block came up saying the media was not trusted. It is my computer and should be able to reinstall what was originally there. I am having problems with the D drive as it seems to have an admn lock of some type. I am the admn and sole user of my DELL laptop. My second issue is I cannot use the create USB recovery drive. The program installs recovery media and when it is almost finished I get an error that it cannot continue and quits, even after a reinstall it does the same thing. Any words of wisdom would be most appreciated.

• 1 year later...