Suggestions For PC Build

Hi everyone,

I need suggestions about a PC that I'm going to build. I want to create a pc for streaming games. My main focus is on Pubg mobile game which I will play on gameloop on windows 10. I currently play this game on i5 4th gen, 6gb ram and gtx 750ti. Currently the performance is not that good and I'm able to play it only on medium quality in which I sometimes face lags. Please suggest me a PC that can stream Pubg mobile smoothly on decent graphics.

I also read somewhere that emulators consume more CPU then GPU for performance. Is this true or not? kindly guide me I'm a little but confused.

Thanks

• 2 months later...

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 (or 3600X if you can find it cheap), some B450 mobo with Ryzen 3000 support (for example, with MSI those are the ones ending with “MAX” - with others potentially also supporting it, but not guaranteed without update; not counting A320 and similar).

16 GB (2x8) DDR4-3200 or, if it’s not much more expensive, higher (3400, 3600…).

Some RTX 2060 (e.g. there was one from Gigabyte that was factory-overclocked and very decently priced).

About storage, if you think 1 TB will be enough for you, then just get a 1 TB SSD (or 960 GB or whatever). Otherwise… maybe get a small SSD for the OS and a HDD.

Case, the Fractal Design Meshify C looks fun, and it’s not expensive. If, however, all you’re after is RGB, and don’t care about having a good time building the PC, Deepcool Matrexx 55 ADD-RGB: You could also try windows virtual desktop on azure

Monitor, I don’t know, depends on what games you play, and whether you prefer higher resolution or higher refresh rate. For CS:GO, LoL and similar, I’d look for a 144 or 240 Hz monitor. For RDR2 and similar, I guess some 1440p IPS monitor would look great, even if it’s only 60 Hz (not that you’ll get much more than 60 FPS in that resolution anyway).

Keyboard - depends, but the Cooler Master CK550 if you’re going with the “RGB everywhere” theme ?

Mouse, the HyperX Pulsefire Core looks interesting. Mousepad, SteelSeries Qck Edge.

• 1 year later...