Dualboot - Windows 10 + MacOS

mommoon

I have more of a doubt than a problem.
I have a mac with macOS X and I want to install Windows 10 on dualboot, but I would like to know if anyone has already done this and how was the performance of both macOS and Windows.
I found a tutorial on the website of this support company in Portuguese, but they still haven't answered my question about performance.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

eu tenho mais uma duvida do que um problema. 
tenho um mac com macOS X e quero instalar o Windows 10 no dualboot, mas gostaria de saber se alguem ja fez isso e como ficou o desempenho tanto do macOS quanto do Windows.
Achei um tutorial no site dessa empresa de suporte em português, mas ainda não responderam minha pergunta sobre o desempenho.