Cryptocurrency theft virus on Windows

xploit0

I was scammed using one of the methods that I will share with you. I mostly deal with cryptocurrencies, and one day I want to send money to someone. I was surprised when he told me that he had not received anything. I was surprised because digital currencies work on the blockchain and are fast in sending. After researching the topic, it is good and new. It's the wallet address he sent me, not the one I sent the money to even though I copied and pasted it

I did an experiment and the same thing. I copied the wallet address, and after pasting, another completely different link appeared for me. From here, I discovered that my device had a virus. After doing a manual scan of the device, because it is difficult to detect such viruses from protection programs, I found it on one of the scripts that I downloaded. In one of the Telegram groups, my father confused me that this virus does not change anything. You copy it to the hacker’s wallet address, not just the wallet addresses. I mean, if you copy a website link or email, it works very normally. The virus is very weak and difficult to detect. There are many viruses that target people who have... Digital currencies because it is difficult to track them or to know the wallet owner’s information. Also, when you send money, you cannot recover it, as in banks, because there is no person to control the block transactions, launching a decentralized bank.

https://web3-arab.blogspot.com/