"The Amazing World of Counterstrike"

Guest The Ghost of Inept Pig

There's a guide for the uninitiated over at Something Awful.com, it may also ring true to people who have played the game...

I certainly agree with most of the things it says.. nothing to do with my ineptness at this game, nope, not at all..... :unsure:

Guest Mundy

:lol: Brill... very funny, the description of the "clanner " had me laughing the loudest. Here's a taster...

Signature move of a clanner: Dodging all your bullets, pulling out a pistol and placing a slug right between your eyes from 200 yards.

:lol:

• 2 weeks later...
whoops sorry ended up at spookygirls.com

No need to apologise for your pervy nature ellas, although what this has to do with Counter-strike guides I'll never know...

you what?

eh?

Compared to everyone elses posting this will look so plain but what the hell!!

Had a look at the link and thought it hilarious!! nice one :ph34r:

It could be said for MOHAA too. Although it goes along the lines that despite the choice of weapons everyone hates you if you take a Rocket Launcher. Nobody seems to accept that it is fun sending your opponents into backward sommersaults. Hell, who needs aim!!

Some people are so affected!