Web site update.....

Guest Damo

Well....further to the problems with my site last time round using coral draw 10.....ive been getting to grips with dreamweaver MX and produced a new home page............

Bear in mind its only the home page and none of the links work

still tryin to put together the rest of the content (there's quite a lot) good job i have 250mbs of webspace! :P

My Webpage

Cheers

Damo

ps: some ppl say that its a bit unprofessional to use a hit counter.....

u been takin lessons of the FE ravin???? LOL...that was one of his biggest gripes about sites.....

As for flash.....Hmmmm...starting to give me ideas..................brain starting to strain! :lol:

:lol:

Guest whizwrinkly

Looks good,

Mind you, you will have a job to fill 250mb. I'm on page 75 at the moment including the pop up images, and I've not used a quarter of my 100mb space yet!

p.s. Loaded like lightning, thought I'd gone to broadband for a second!

Stairway to heaven playing in the background ?

nnnooooo !

but seriously though...I like it .....nice and clean......

just a small suggestion though ......... I think I would lose the first paragraph ..........

This is THE site or guitars.......not a subject you just decided on just for a web page.........

Peeps might not linger to long after reading it ?

i now know what u mean bout that image background madboy.....its strange, you cant see the beige on my laptop, just looks like the page background colour.........it was only when i used my pc at work that i noticed.....oh well one more image to be tweaked in photoshop :D

Thanks for your opinion Tankus..im seriously considering your suggestion...stay tuned! ;)