NEW SYSTEM

Windows Media 9 only plays back DVD's using the decoder software that should have come with your DVD player,,,,like ella's sez ...windvd is probably the most common one

You have to pay big bill if you want the download if you don't have one on board

Check the backup disc's that came with the original computer...you should have had it ....its quite possible that it has not been loaded......

Guest ellas

check the discs that came with it,you should have received a disc,its not installed,who put owner ther you madboy,they put my name there not owner,this was'nt a friday afternoon job was it :D

Guest ellas

already had a dvd with a copy of windvd on disc,its not really a big problem as they will send you the disc and you just install it like any other program,still bit slack of them bit surprised its taken you this long to find its missing though.

ok the saga continues

spoke to nethighstreet last wednesday, they said they would post the decoder, Not received yet

I phoned them today and they said i should have it by now

I advised them to check with the post office as they said they sent it by "recorded delivery"

They have now said they shall post me another one

The saga continues

madboy33