What is NewsGator?

Chris

NewsGator is a "news aggregator" that runs in Microsoft Outlook. It allows you to subscribe to various syndicated news feeds (such as weblogs, news sites, etc.) and have news from these sites be delivered right into your Outlook folders. There are thousands of sites which syndicate their content in RSS format, and many more being added every day. You can even read NNTP newsgroups with NewsGator.

Rather than visiting all of your favorite sites a few times a day, you can bring the web to you with NewsGator. You'll never again be the last to know!

And new with NewsGator 2.0 is the ability to read your content on multiple machines running Outlook (with full synchronization capability), and even the ability to read your content on a web site or mobile device. Never miss important content again!

More | Here

Now call me stupid but usually if i'm going to buy something i want to give it a try first. But this is what i'm looking for so much so that i have my CC trying to run away from me!!

• 1 month later...