CD-player produce strang noise...

Guest Xper_me

Guest Xper_me

There is a problem with my cd player...I recorded my songs on this cd and played it in my cd player.....But this cd quality was bad and after playin the cd for few hours,the cd broke while it was playin ;) ...when i eject the cd player,all the pieces of the cd came out...there was still some more pieces of the shattered cd inside the cd player,so i took out the cd-player from the pc and open it... i took out the pieces and close the cd-player and connect it to the pc again....but the cd-player does not play any cd again...every time i insert cd in the cd player,there is a strange noise from the cd player....is there any solution :(

There could be some small residues left down among the mechanism. "sounds", sorry, as though you're not going to lose anything by dismantling it again and giving it a *beep* good shaking. Anyone else to support this suggestion? :blink:

Hey *beep* is a perfectly acceptable word. It is a derivable of a Tinkers dam, which is the residue of the small earthen furnace used by travelling potmenders where they made a small fire to melt tin when mending pots. So there! :angry: