Question abt wireless network

n1ghts

Hi

I am going to make 4 pCs with wireless connection. Hardwares are Belkin broadband modem wireless router and 4 desktops with wireless network cards. The building condition as below

2 PCs in one room (secluded with walls and a door) with the Internet connection and thats where I am going to put the router obviously....and one PC is in the next room.....my question is that can the 2nd floor PC get connected if there are 2 doors blocking the router signal and there are also one extra door to take the stairs to go to the room in the 2nd floor, I am just wondering whether it can reach the connection there...This is my first time implementing wireless....I just need re-assurance for my confidence in implementing this type of network..

Thanks in advanced

I have one more question, I know that it is not wise to enable printer and file sharing using netbios if we have switch/hub between LAN and the broadband modem. My question is that is it ok to enable netbios for the PC A directly connected to broadband router with ethernet cable whilst the other PCs using wireless network card being enabled for their netbios with printer and file sharing. I know that Belkin which I gave the link above has 4 switch port, suppose PC A is connected to Internet using Ethernet cable to one of the swicth ports for the broadband router.

Please enlighten me, thanks in advanced.

I have one more question, I know that it is not wise to enable printer and file sharing using netbios if we have switch/hub between LAN and the broadband modem.  My question is that is it ok to enable netbios for the PC A directly connected to broadband router with ethernet cable whilst the other PCs using wireless network card being enabled for their netbios with printer and file sharing. I know that Belkin which I gave the link above has 4 switch port, suppose PC A is connected to Internet using Ethernet cable to one of the swicth ports for the broadband router.

Please enlighten me, thanks in advanced.

This shouldn't be much of a problem if you make sure to enable the NAT/Firewall inside the Belkin.