come and see

monkey

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest he he :-)™
No probs.....dont forget tho......its £229 a night for a basic room!

i will give you £10 for a room. i wonder if i would reconise you ? <_<

he's the one with the evil look in his eyes.... and the big shoes to kick people out with :lol: :lol:

Guest he he :-)™
he he......honestly.......I am not being nasty, this is constructive criticism but.......it looks like I have just thrown up all over my monitor!!!! :(

erm... it's not my forum i'm talkin about... it's monkeys... look properly next time... mines closed at the mo.

Guest Nellie2

Well like I said......it was too orange and yellow and bright......didn't stay long enough to see who's it was B) I like pastel colours....easy on the eye!!

Monkey,

Seriously you should have stuck with the white background and blue boards.

As it stands its a bit sore on the eyes, plus there's also the element that it looks a bit childish.

Im not slagging you off, well done for getting a forum up, but please try not to use bright colours, try light pastal colours.

Damo

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Damo

You wouldnt be using AOL would you moon?

Ive had this problem with AOL, if you register using IE, then you should be able to browse using AOL

Damo

Guest moon

AOL ? ROFL ! No, I'm using Mozilla though, not that that should be a problem but I'll try in IE (Yawn) :D

EDIT : Nah, it doesn't want to know. I even turned my firewall off out of desparation :)

EDIT 2 ; Same in Opera and Crazybrowser. It had better be good, by the time I get in there. :D