Rock*beep*

Guest moon

Guest moon

Whilst not wishing to be provocative, not to offend, did anybody see the tribute to Rockbich on Channel 5 late last night ? I've seen this band live three times and I can honestly say that any other band, male, female or mixed, pales in comparison. It's not just the unbelievable denial of sexual inhibition, it's also the quality of the music. I'm very sorry that they are no more. Anyway, if you are hip to them, do you think that their commune way of life and love is a sustainable philosophy ?

Oh hum.....from their official website

We treat every sexual partner as if they already have HIV.

All diseases matter, but this is one of those without a cure, however, using this as a standard protects us from pretty much everything else.

We have regular tests every four months.

Since initiating the practices I will outline here, no one within the community has caught ANY sexually transmitted disease WHATSOEVER.

A class act eh..................................... Nothing Wendy O Williams and the Plasmatics were doing 20 years ago....(guess what the "O" was for) , If your rubbish musicians ,sex sells just as well......Get it on babe.......................!

Guest moon

Despite being weaned on a pickle, Tankus, you can't be all bad ! :D These babes can PLAY B)

My point was though, is their philosophy sustainable ? I can play 'band wars' anyplace. :D

Nothing wrong with pickles..... arf arf.............funnly enough I could not find any music clips on their sites, just p orn ,posing as occult worship ,and alot asking me for my credit card details..................not that I was looking to hard............. ah hem.........actually I'm rather partial to pickled eggs.............

Funny for a music band there are no sample clips...obviously to busy doing other things ?

My point was though, is their philosophy sustainable

Die of STD's in a few years methinks...........

"Band wars" ............. he he.............

Guest moon

Yeah, pity about that. The bassist was incredibly proficient, as well as looking like a miniature Suzi Quattro with a pelvic disorder :D There are no recordings that I know of. Maybe they couldn't bring themselves to separate the audio from the visual. Too bad.

EDIT; Yo Volt. :D The website ain't the half of it ! However, this began as a quest for philosophical nurture :D

this began as a quest for philosophical nurture

Well moon just speak up,,I need more nurturing!! :D v

All the knowledge we acquire, all the understanding we develop, everything we learn, is a product of nurture. At birth, we have none of these. All the habits we form, all the tastes we cultivate, all the patterns of behavior we accumulate, are products of nurture. We are born only with potentialities or powers that are habituated by the things we do in the course of growing up. Many, if not all, of these habits of behavior are acquired under the influence of the homes and families, the tribes or societies in which we are brought up. Some, of course, are the results of individual chosen behavior.

http://radicalacademy.com/adlerman2.htm

Guest Damo

Rockbitch Hmmmmmmmmm

I'm in to heavy metal, but not these bunch!

Its basically just a sex show with a backing band! All Gimmicky! I mean, throwing a Golden Condom out into the crowd and who ever finds it gets to have a quickie jump of a couple of the female band members is more that a little bit *beep*-ish!!!

Technically there music isn't up to much, any bedroom guitarist can more that match their standards, thats why they need the added 'attraction' of nudity and sexual acts, because nobody would got to their concerts otherwise! Because they are garbage!!!!

Just my thoughts!

Listen to a REAL Rock band like Metallica!!!!! ;)

Damo

Guest moon
Because they are garbage!!!!

Hmmmmm. An illuminating conjecture. Perhaps the basic tenet for admiring their music is a preference for women. Still, they are no more, sunk into the dusts of time. Just like Metallica really, but for different reasons. :D

Guest Damo
Still, they are no more, sunk into the dusts of time.  Just like Metallica really, but for different reasons.  :D

:o :o :o :o

I won't have a bad word said about the 'Tallica boys! :D

Just wait till their new album 'St Anger' is out! ;)

By the way I notice in ur sig that ur 668 neighbor of the beast.

That must be me ur talking about seeing as I have 666 tattooed on my arm!! :o

:lol: