sipixi (so small)

monkey

Guest Nellie2

Very neat..... you could hide it in your burger at McDonalds and take secret pictures .............. as long as you didnt' eat it by mistake!!!!!

Nice to see you posting again Monkey!

Very neat..... you could hide it in your burger at McDonalds and take secret pictures .............. as long as you didnt' eat it by mistake!!!!! 

Nice to see you posting again Monkey!

Ugh!, do you realize what rubbish goes into bought burgers, including skin, hair, cows lips and just about any old rubbish from Cow beef? If you want burgers the best place to get them is from a small local butcher who makes his own, from good British beef, or make them yourself. McDonalds are supplied with so called meat from areas which have been cleared in the rain forests of South America. These areas only remain fertile for a short number of years, because all the goodness in the soil came from natural recycling of dead trees and fallen leaves. The area is then abandoned to become desert, and new areas cleared.

Ugh!, do you realize what rubbish goes into bought burgers, including skin, hair, cows lips and just about any old rubbish from Cow beef?  If you want burgers the best place to get them is from a small local butcher who makes his own, from good British beef, or make them yourself.  McDonalds are supplied with so called meat from areas which have been cleared in the rain forests of South America.  These areas only remain fertile for a short number of years, because all the goodness in the soil came from natural recycling of dead trees and fallen leaves.  The area is then abandoned to become desert, and new areas cleared.

Andsome.....I completely agree! My old man had his own chain of butchers shops a few years ago!

Produce from small local butchers tastes a lot better than the garbage from anywhere else! There's just no comparison!

Guest Nellie2

Just to clear up a point I should point out that I am vegetarian and have been for a long while..... you wouldn't get me into McDonalds if it was the last place on earth. I used it as a point of reference.... thats all