TalkTalk and my Webspace

doug

OK, I finally got connected onto BB on Tues, last. generally seems OK except for one major and a few minor niggles. Naturally have tried checking with the "No-Frills ISP" without much help. So I'm asking here. The major niggle is that I can't access the Webspace I've been allocated. It's there www.johnchapman.talktalk.net but that just shows Test. When I was with Plusnet I used AceFTP to upload but I can't find any way of linking to my new webspace. I have the following:-

my given username (landline Number and Password) which came by letter from TT.

My normal username and Password

Service ID (a number)

Domain talktalk.net

and Status is On?

One comment I did have from TT was that they don't support FTP and any info I need was readily available on the Internet!

So any successful users of TT out there who can guide my hands over this please.

Thanks for that link BH - got partial success in that at least I've managed to upload an index page. Seemed to be a bit of a faf-on though. I would really like to be able to upload using AceFTP 3 free version which I'm used to but I can't get that to work yet. Just discovered a tragedy in that the last version of my website that I had backed up was for 2004 - I know and I have severely berated myself. I do have Acronis now and use it regularly. To the point that since Mon last week I've been doing a full back-up of the O/S at each step just to be cautious.