Performance monitoring

cozofdeath

Does anyone know of a program that will monitor device driver performance, mainly at startup/shutdown? I can't seem to find anything like this except for BootVis from MS. Everything else seems to only monitor startup programs but does not include device drivers. Unfortunately I can't get BootVis to run on my computer. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks for the reply Scarecrow Man! I was beginning to lose all hope on this. What I was hoping to monitor is how long the drivers take to start or get loaded when the computer is booting or shutting down. I've noticed there are dozens of drivers being loaded. Some are from programs no longer installed yet somehow the driver is still there and running? So I began removing some of them and I wanted to see what sort of start up performance gain I was getting by doing this. And out of the drivers left, which ones were slowing me down. Not to mention I was having a start up issue which lead me to some of this crap.

Basically software to monitor how long the computer takes to start with detailed descriptions of whats starting and how long its taking including drivers.