video card help

quills

I'm having trouble with my video card. Let me give you an example since its pretty hard to explain. I havne't installed anything on my computer recently. No new drivers/. I know its not my monitor and after asking a lot of other people they have all told me its my video card. I have basically uninstalled everything that i can live without. Someone suggested i dust off my video card but im not so sure about that. Need any suggestions about how to fix this.

*forgive my spelling, im not the best and i have no idea what im typing because i cant see anything

dgaadfob0.jpg

Try updating your VGA driver...

Someone suggested i dust off my video card but im not so sure about that.

This's really works.. dust can sometime works as a conductor of electricity and it could mess up with the way your vga should works...

a few months ago.. my friend's computer always crashing when he's playing some 3d games... then after he wipe off the dust of he's vga card, he's computer never crashing again..

• 4 weeks later...