Anyone know a good review site for sound systems?

Guest Dan

My dad wants to get himself a little micro system and would really like to read up some reviews on the tiny audio systems but whilst we can find loads for sale, reviews seem much harder to locate.

Needs to be a UK site.

Cheers m'dears.

That looks the kind of thing, but is it any good?

I mean I could write a review about brain surgery but proof of pudding being in the eating...something of a mixed metaphor. Still you get my drift.

Is it a good site? Have you used it to good effect etc?

(neat graphic too)

:D Actually ordep that was our planned last resort. I tried to have a look at Which online but they want me to JOIN. The thing is our local library is a good distance away and the net is here at hand (well, in theory) so I was looking for something more convenient. Admitedly though Which is a good magazine.

I'd just thought there had to be something like dpreview.com (an excellent camera guide) out there for hifi too. But I can't find it!

cheers ordep - I'll give it a look.

I think my dad is now resigned to hitting town and seeking out Which in the library.

Micro systems seem to suffer from a certain snobbery in the hi fi community. Like having an Amiga in the pc world I guess (Don't shoot me I loved my old amiga. Speedball 2 best game ever)