Keyboard Play/Pause button and home page button

My keyboard (Microsoft Ergonomic 4000), whenever I press the play/pause button it opens up iTunes. I want it to open Windows Media Player instead. Also when I press web/home, it opens up internet explorer. I want it to open up Firefox instead. I have temporarily fixed that problem by making it open firefox.exe. But it doesn't do the homepage thing as well.

Please help,

Panarchy

I use a Logitech keyboard, so it might not be the same, but mine came with a configuration utility that you can open up and select the executables for each button. I would just root around in the start menu and see if you can find a folder that matches your keyboard.

As for Firefox, if it is not displaying your homepage when it starts, go to: Tools > Options and at the very top of the new window, there is a group that says "Startup." There is a drop-down list next to "When Firefox starts:" that will have three different options. Make sure Show my home page is selected.

• 1 month later...