My E-Commerce Website; Opinions?

Oh no, another website about pro wrestling. :unsure: That didn't go down well last post I checked.

Well my site is a UK based wrestling store, focusing on rarer items. http://www.dbwrestling.com

Forget the subject though, I just want some feedback on how it looks and works I suppose. For about 3-4 years on eBay I sold wrestling items, mainly DVDs...well hundreds of them, and I've decided to go it alone with my own website.

I'm 20 and no web design professional, but I believe it looks ok. I've tried to make it look as professional as possible so people feel at ease ordering with us. It is based on an existing template but modified how I wanted it and I've made sales (albeit a lot slower than eBay) so something is working. However I want other peoples opinions and suggestions if possible.

So what do you think of the site? Secondly, would you trust ordering with us?

By the way I don't really view wrestling as a sport at all but there are some incredible atheletes in wrestling (so I disagree with saying it's totally fake) and WWF/WWE's entertainment value, history and spectacle have kept me a fan for about 8 years. In case the debate ensues again.

Cheers.

Danny

I find your site professional and easy to navigate. If I was in the market to purchase memorabelia I would use your site.

The only thing that puzzles me is this line ( #1 for Rare Wrestling Merchandise! ), does that mean you enter #1 in the search box or is there some other way to access it.

I find your site professional and easy to navigate. If I was in the market to purchase memorabelia I would use your site.

The only thing that puzzles me is this line ( #1 for Rare Wrestling Merchandise! ), does that mean you enter #1 in the search box or is there some other way to access it.

Thanks for your comments.

"#1 for Rare Wrestling Merchandise!" is meant as a slogan. #1 meaning Number 1. So the slogan being We're Number 1 for Rare Wrestling Merchandise. I figured #1 is an short way of saying Number 1. Isn't it? lol. Have I got this wrong? I thought it was clear.

Glad you liked it other than that.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...