Anonymous Proxies DONT WORK!! help!!

alex_333

Hey, i suppose for anyone to help id better let you know the situation =]

Im 17, and ive just moved into my own flat (im at college) and i need the internet for most of my work, as coursework in particular relies on it.

I cant afford a proper broadband connection at the minute (and need to use my current connection as i need it now, i cant wait for bband to be installed and active) so im using my samsung u600 phone, with a T Mobile Sim in it (connected via usb) , hence using the phone as a modem.

I use T mobile because Web 'n' Walk is only £1 a day, and i tend to usually only use it weekends and occasionally one or two days in the week, which doesnt work out too much. Now i have a problem, in that t mobile have a content lock on a hell of a lot of sites , varying from hotmail, to myspace, to MSN, to some searches on google, etc.

I was wondering if anyone can come up with a proxy site or other method for me to get onto a web messenger? ive found one (www1.kproxy.com) to get onto hotmail, but i cant find one for www.meebo.com, or www.ebuddy.com. I know that most of them dont work because they dont have javascript enabled, and i cant change that.

God only knows the number of the proxy sites ive tried to get onto the MSN sites, and ive looked in a few forums, but to no avail, so i thought id give this one a bash!

Incidentally, with the signal that i get where i am (about 2-4 bars) my actual connection speed is about 9kb/s at top speed, (maximum says it can be upto 115.2, but i notice i can alter that to above 900kb/s in the settings, but i presume that wont make a difference) so downloading anything is pretty much out of the question.

I would get a lot of work done (or any downloads for MSN at home) at school, but their internet security is better than T-Mobiles!!

By the way, i would get the Content lock removed, but i cant as i need a credit card, and im not old enough to get one, nor do i have any means of getting hold of any details)

Many thanks for reading this, and thanks in advance if anyone can help me out!

Happy Easter!!

Alex :( :unsure: