Creepy cyberstalker KEYLOGGERS!!!

Lou Lou

Hello all,

I am new here and need advice from someone who really knows what they are talking about.

I have reason to suspect that someone may have installed keylogging software on my computer. I have AVG antispyware and F Secure antivirus. Is this enough to find anything like this on my computer? Is is possible for such a program to be installed and not have it show up in "add/remove programs", etc.?

This is really giving me the creeps for a lot of reasons! I have started sleeping with a baseball bat next to my bed.

:0 Help!!!

Hey Pops!

Thank you so much for the advice! I will check it out right now. Finding out one way or another will give me a lot of peace of mind, and help me determine what next steps to take with this "friendship".

You have a great night.

Blessed be.

Lou Lou

There are numerous detectors to find keyloggers, this is one of them http://www.flyos.net/

Google "keylogger detectors" and you will find lots more. Be careful to select a free one that is not going to ask for money later to complete its job.