Internet discconecting - help

matthew5276

Hi,

I'm running tiscali broadband at about 4mb/s, claims to be 8, but speed test says 4. Anyways, it works perfectly finem it connects OK, the speed if fine etc. but maybe once or twice a day, it disconnected saying error: no dial tone. I just click retry a few times and after 20 seconds or so, it recconects. This may not sound too bad, but as I play Guild wars a lot, and after a disconnect it dosent let me reconnect to my game, this is a real problem as it means I can't really play it seriously with other players, as me leaving half way through will probably result in the team losing.

If you need any more info for you to help me just ask, and I'll do my best to find it out.

Matt.

OK Matt. :D

Sometimes the phone line can have 'spikes', which is perhaps why they say to get the phone line checked.

If you do resolve the problem, it would be useful if you could post back here for anyone else with the same problem. ;)