My.Iblog

Hb_Kai

I'm now trying out a blog which reviews new products which have came available over the internet and also that are free.

http://ukrt-reviews.blogspot.com/

The problem is that I've fallen out with some friends and won't find out about this stuff easily anymore. Is there any way I can get this information?

Obviously I'm planning to get this information myself sooner or later but to start with I want to get a little "boost" to get the blog going.

The blog I'm using right now is a free one but if this is successful then I'll be paying for a domain and hosting and making it a proper one.

• 1 month later...

I've decided to put my waste of internet space to good use and start posting How To tutorials on the blog, seeing if Google Adsense could possibly earn enough to go and buy hosting and then swap to a proper host for the blog.

It's at the same URL above by the way,

• 4 weeks later...