Frontpage 2003 will not save page

I currently run several web sites from my server.

I used Frontpage 2000 for 6 years , now I have upgraded to Frontpage 2003 (found a cheap copy :D ).

I have upgraded all my websites to Frontpage 2003 and checked them all, but one website simply will not save changes made in the <HEAD> section.

The full code is -

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=windows-1252">
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Language" CONTENT="en-au">
<TITLE>Alien Invasion, Can you save the world?</TITLE>
<META NAME="keywords" CONTENT="alien,invasion,cooper pedy,death,destruction,game,strategy,free">
<META NAME="description" CONTENT=
"Welcome to Australia, the most sparsely populated country in the world. It's here that the Aliens have decided to launch their attack on our world, step by step. Your job is simple - stop them at any cost.">
<META NAME="GENERATOR" CONTENT="Microsoft FrontPage 6.0">
<META NAME="ProgId" CONTENT="FrontPage.Editor.Document">
<meta name="Microsoft Theme" content="axis 1011, default">
<meta name="Microsoft Border" content="none, default">
</HEAD>
<BODY goes here>

but when I try to change the content of <meta name="Microsoft Border" content="none, default"> to <meta name="Microsoft Border" content="tlb, default"> it claims that it is saved (the star next to its name goes away) but if I close the page and then reopen it the changes are not there. If I change anything else in the header it will not save but if I change anything in the <BODY> then that is fine.

If I change that line of code on any other website I don't have any problems.

I have done the search for shared borders but the problem is worse than I previously thought.

Now the <head> area is not actually working on the browser.

If you visit the page http://www.kingdoms.cliftonbazaar.com/privacy.php you will see simply the privacy statement, if you view the source of the page then you will notice that

<meta name="Microsoft Theme" content="boldstri 0110, default">
<meta name="Microsoft Border" content="tlb, default">

are not actually working.

On some page of this web site the themes work and on these pages they don't. I can't actually see what the differance is in the <head> code between a page that does work and one that doesn't.

Firefox can't find the server at www.kingdoms.cliftonbazaar.com

Anyway, do you understand how that Shared Borders thingy is supposed to be working? I don't, so I cannot really help you any more with this. I did not find anything that gave sufficient information how to work this, e.g. where the data in the shared borders are stored.

Sort of solved it - I'll put what I did here so if anyone has the same problem hopefully this helps them.

I had to delete the web site and create it all over again. If you keep all the files in another folder then you can simply import them all into your new web site - all you need to do then is to redo the theme, navigate them all again and that's it.

It's simple but takes a while; especially when I had to convert multiple websites :(

Hi,

If the link does not work could you please PM me as I assumed that it all did work over the Internet (I did run over the road and try it from a friends house).

http://www.kingdoms.cliftonbazaar.com/privacy.php

Neither does this one.

Address Not Found

www.kingdoms.cliftonbazaar.com could not be found. Please check the name and try again.

The browser could not find the host server for the provided address.

* Are you certain this domain address exists? Its registration may have expired.

* Are you unable to browse other sites? Check your network connection and DNS server settings.

* Is your computer or network protected by a firewall or proxy? Incorrect settings can interfere with Web browsing.