Can't sync Audible books onto iPod Touch 2Gen

Hello all.

Recently, can't get any of my Audible audiobooks (except the 'Welcome to Audible!' short one from audible) to sync to my 2nd Gen iPod Touch 16gb. This seems to have happened only since upgrading to OS 3.0. I had no problem with syncing Audible books previously. There's plenty of free space on my iPod Touch - over 6gb.

I have selected Audiobooks and Audible in the Music tab of Sync Music on the iPod, but to no avail. Audiobooks downloaded from iTunes & ones ripped from cds have synced with no problems, but not any Audible ones.

Can anyone help please?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Interesting!

I've recently been having problems with Audible where their software took about ten minutes to open - during which time one obviously thinks that something dire has happened and a round of adjusting and tickling about with all sorts of things produces no result except to mess up the machine.

What I did was remove everything connected with Audible from the machine and re-downloaded everything afresh. Works fine now.

Interesting!

I've recently been having problems with Audible where their software took about ten minutes to open - during which time one obviously thinks that something dire has happened and a round of adjusting and tickling about with all sorts of things produces no result except to mess up the machine.

What I did was remove everything connected with Audible from the machine and re-downloaded everything afresh. Works fine now.

Indeed - took me ages to figure out a workaround!

Have always found Audible fine in the past - just had this problem recently. Anyway, fingers crossed nothing else goes wrong with it!