HELP!!!

enigma

hi guys i have a problem i work in a public center so there is a kid that every time he connect his router to my network the router ping go high like when i do a ping on 192.168.1.1 -t it goes high even if i ping yahoo.com and the connection die, i want to know that if there is any way to know that if he is packeting from my network like u know ddosing or flooding ip`s if u guys can help me i'll be thankful

If the ping goes high like that then the person probably is. Either that or downloading a lot of stuff or sniffing the network(?).

There are network management tools out there like Wireshark with a GUI but I haven't really tried any of them so I wouldn't know which to suggest. I can only think that you try Dsniff and monitor what the person is doing. But it all depends on whether you're a Linux or Windows user?

man i am in the windows forum ;-p so for shame i am a windows user and Wireshark or those programs like Caspa COlaSoft they just monitor your network adapter and your IP so its useless and some times the ping go high so i can't KNOW if he is packeting from the network and i can't predict and tell the manager that i did predict that he is doing it :/ i hate this ****** problem :/ because there is no good programs may work on windows i can find :/ and i got Colasoft Caspa program i was going to buy it for a 499$ :/ but first it try the trial time for it so it was useless if there any other way to know like from the linksys router to find the computer what is doing ot packeting i'll be thankful :X

thanks for the help Hb Kai