Respected Members

Boris

I see from northamuk's recent promotion to Mod that I and I alone have now become the only associate of a well known "trouble maker" on this site.

I am fully aware that there are skeletons in my cupboard and stains on my character, but to seem to be tarred with the same brush as Cookie ! :o

Well I am totally gobsmacked !

What I want to know is what that lovely Craig is going to do about this intolerable state of affairs ? :D

Boris - Send me £20 and I will see what I can do  :D

I never realised that it only took money - I thought you had to be a righteous, upstanding character (like ellas and madboy) :lol:

ellas

The only "band" that I'll ever get down in these backwoods will be an elastic one ! :D

We only have the electric for 2 hours a day in the winter as there's not enough sun to make our solar panels work properly :) - what with all the chemical clouds drifting over from Avonmouth.

bvw

"The links that you post betray your real self" - B*ll G*tes. B)

Nice to see that you're well house trained then ? :D

I just tried out the Grease removing one, but John Travolta is still there when I play the video ! :rolleyes:

do you not like being respected boris.

It's not that - in fact its nice to see that you have awarded me the honour - but I don't want to be in imminent danger of extinction (like bananas !) :D

Boris, it will always be The Two Rivers for me and most others I guess, the new name I can never remember :(

As you go past The Two Rivers ( :) ) and down the hill you have to bear to the right, if you actually went straight before the bend there is a lane in front of you, that's Hardwick Hill Lane. Mum and Dad still live there, bungalow is up for sale at the moment. My brother lives in Bulwark.

Respected Member? How long have I been one of them. :(

It appears I've joined you Boris, not the other way round. :P

Anyway, will you still be attending my 'troublemakers' classes every Tuesday and Thursday? :lol: :lol: :lol:

As you go past The Two Rivers ( :) ) and down the hill you have to bear to the right, if you actually went straight before the bend there is a lane in front of you, that's Hardwick Hill Lane.

Thats the one I meant !

I usually go up the hill (its down the hill when I go back home !)

I'll be driving by it 2moro on way to Whitchurch, but going home via Gloucester, (seeing my sister in stonehouse) oh and saving £4.50 !!!