Oh Happy Days!

Sir T Fireball

Just wanted to say that nothing gave me more pleasure than seeing the 'coalition' leaders go cap-in-hand to the morally superior leaders of OLD EUROPE and get told to naff off :D

I just hope the Frenchies & germans don't capitulate too soon. I wanna see the war criminals choke a little on their humble pie 1st :)

Oh god this is a happy day :P

Just wanted to say that nothing gave me more pleasure than seeing the 'coalition' leaders go cap-in-hand to the morally superior leaders of OLD EUROPE and get told to naff off  :D

I just hope the Frenchies & germans don't capitulate too soon. I wanna see the war criminals choke a little on their humble pie 1st  :)

Oh god this is a happy day  :P

the only reason that the europeans told the coalition to naff off is because they are afraid of losing their seats of power if any of their troops get killed.

Meanwhile the british and yanks are getting their troops killed in the line of duty and the rest of the world wants to stand idly by and watch!

come on SIR T, where's your patriotism, whatever your views on the war, surely a little extra protection for our troops wouldn't go amiss and we should support any move made by our government to help them.

i am a Tony Blair hater, i disagree with the reasons given for going to war but it was still a good thing to do (it got rid of sadaam after all) but for christs sake, i still think that the troops need all the support we can muster and how the hell you can call them War criminals is beyond me!!!!

Are you in the taliban by any chance?

No sir, not in the Taliban, although the make-up and gold sandals they wear are rather tempting. Anyways, enough of Afghanistan, what about Iraq and the coalition ? :D

Best way to prevent our brave troops from being killed is for them to not be there. Bush and Blair can apologise for their crimes, bring our troops home and ask the Iraqis if they would accept the nice UN folks instead of our occuppying force.

No sir, not in the Taliban, although the make-up and gold sandals they wear are rather tempting.

:lol: :lol:

I disagree with the occupying force.

however, the us troops are totally different to the uk troops. The uk troops in basra rarely are in trouble, whilst the us troops in baghdad cause trouble by their heavy handed tactics.

The UN made it clear that it would not deal with the problems of iraq and quite honestly is staffed by spineless cowards who couldn't deal with a fridge defrosting let alone disarm a dangerous country!

I would be interested to know what you view Bush and Blairs crimes to be!

If our troops pulled out of iraq now, how much abuse would the coalition recieve for abandoning the country and how much more chaos and disorder would the country fall into. Dont forget the only people there with experience in organisation were the police force who were corrupt to the core!

I disagree with the occupying force.

ok, I'm happy to agree to disagree on this point.

however, the us troops are totally different to the uk troops. The uk troops in basra rarely are in trouble, whilst the us troops in baghdad cause trouble by their heavy handed tactics.

exactly! the US troops are not good enough to manage the re-building of a dolls house, let alone a country.

The UN made it clear that it would not deal with the problems of iraq and quite honestly is staffed by spineless cowards who couldn't deal with a fridge defrosting let alone disarm a dangerous country!

I don't think cowardice comes into it. After all, they do have troops in other hot-spots. They simply agree with the vast majority of the free world in that the 'coalition' were talking a load of bo**ocks before the illegal invasion of Iraq. A country that was weaker and less of a threat than it was 11 years earlier.

I would be interested to know what you view Bush and Blairs crimes to be!

Breathing! and if that ain't enough, breeding! not forgetting the unjustifiable invasion of a sovereign state.

If our troops pulled out of iraq now, how much abuse would the coalition recieve for abandoning the country and how much more chaos and disorder would the country fall into. Dont forget the only people there with experience in organisation were the police force who were corrupt to the core!

Either they pull out and let the UN do the job properly or agree to let the UN countries have a fair ammount of control over their own forces should they decide to bail them out of the mess they have gotten themselves into. After all, would you trust the coalition to look after your people?

edit: oopsie!! didn't see moon there :unsure: now I'm for it :P

In any situation, but particularly in wartime, you've got to make the best of situations which present themselves. Currently, every Fundamentalist pig and his dog are pouring into Iraq to try to harry and kill the 'invaders'. This serves to concentrate them within an easy kill area. Nearby regimes, Iran and Saudi Arabia in particular, are falling over themselves to appease the coalition knowing full well that American military planners are prepared to take on any number of Middle Eastern countries simultaneously if the cause is justifiable. The only real hope for terrorism in the world at large is that it can hold out until the homeland namby-pambies remove Bush and Blair in an election. Ratheads they may both be but we're all a lot safer for their actions abroad. Ken Livingstone's demonstration of the seriousness of homeland security was nicely timed.

Guest spikeychris
exactly! the US troops are not good enough to manage the re-building of a dolls house, let alone a country

Love 'em or hate 'em, they are now the police force of the world. Most third world country's in the world that have tin-pot dictators running around with a chest full of meaningless medals cutting childrens arms off would love to have the US troops take over.

I wonder how far the US is away from returning to conscription ...? Their military ...big as it is , is starting to get stretched with its commitments..

The US troops are having a harder time as they have a steeper learning curve (all our troops have on the job training in northern Ireland ) and are in a less "welcoming" area of Iraq .....!

Plus there seems to be increasing political constraints (and budget) on allowing them (the military ) to get the job done ......

Iraq has now been made the terrorist equivalent of Butlins ......

If it had a debatable terrorist problem before we went in ....It definitely has one now..!

Most third world country's in the world that have tin-pot dictators running around with a chest full of meaningless medals cutting children's arms off would love to have the US troops take over.

That would depend on the countries strategic position and what resources that it had for exploitation