R6025 pure virtual function call Error in iexplorer

4pawan

Hiii,

One of my frnd is getting a strange problem... Whenever he opens some Websites through Internet explorer..he is getting Error R6025 pure virtual function call in iexplorer.exe..... and after that Internet explorer crashes automatically.......and When the same page is opened in FIREFOX ...he gets a message "page can not b displayed.." ...

I have attached the snapshot of this Error in Internet explorer...plz find d attached one..

Now plz tell me How can i solve this strange problem ???? :unsure:

snapshot.bmp

That error code applies to faulty programming - either IE (corrupt files) or to websites you are opening.

You say "some websites" does this mean that most are OK? If that is so, then I would blame the site(s) being opened.

That error code applies to faulty programming - either IE (corrupt files) or to websites you are opening.

You say "some websites" does this mean that most are OK? If that is so, then I would blame the site(s) being opened.

Yes ,Most r okk... My frnd is having prob with these two websites...n I think It is due to currupt IE..Bcoz at d same time , these web-sites can b easily opened in my pc...And IE is nt showing in ADD N REMOVE PROGRAMME...So Can u tell me any way to uninstall or repair it ??? :unsure:

Does this help?

/>http://support.microsoft.com/kb/318378

(Please do not place advertising links in your posts. If you persist, you will be flagged as a spammer and refused the facilities available in the forum.)