setup vista for certain country

Duc

I don't know if there is such a feature or a correct term use. I will explain.

I have Vista Ultimate installed and I would like Windows to display only English sites when I am browsing the net. It seems whenever I delete my history, cookies, etc, Windows knows that I am not from the USA and displays the site's language that I am currently in.

Can I configure Windows to only bring me to site that is in English only even when I delete my history? I hope I made it clear as to what I am saying. :D

I don't understand your expression "bring me to"; how do you go to the website(s) - via search engine?

Or is it a specific website, like http://microsoft.com/ that doesn't show you the contents in English?

I also don't understand how the browsing history comes into this; please clarify.

It is website specific. For example, if I go to msn, google, or facebook.com, the site's page will display the language in relation to where I am, which is Japan. I would like the sites to display in English if I could by default.

I face the problem very often, and I don't know how certain sites determine what language to display.

I guess some go by your codepage, or your Windows version (English vs. non-English version), and some sniff your IP address.

I think there is no universal method to overcome that; on some sites I can choose English, and some sites persistently redirect me back to Japanese.

I, too, would be very happy to get around this permanently!

P.S. what does the プラ mean in your avatar?

I face the problem very often, and I don't know how certain sites determine what language to display.

I guess some go by your codepage, or your Windows version (English vs. non-English version), and some sniff your IP address.

I think there is no universal method to overcome that; on some sites I can choose English, and some sites persistently redirect me back to Japanese.

I, too, would be very happy to get around this permanently!

P.S. what does the プラ mean in your avatar?

I had a feeling that would not be possible as well. I know I can change the language within the site but it is just a hassle at time.

Pura in Japanese means plastic. Doraemon is my favorite character btw.