> Updating Your Driver's!

(My Opinion)

First off i don't and never will recommend using third party Driver Updating softwares as these will cause you problems one way or another, they are not trustworthy and 9/10 will download and install the wrong and even third party drivers for you machine.

More often than not these programs/utilities will download bad/corrupt/wrong drivers which could lead to serious consequences.

Also i do not advise downloading and installing driver's from the Windows Updater either.

To check your Driver's are upto date you must visit your Manufacturer Website for the latest driver's to be installed for your system.

The same goes for your Graphic's Driver too also visit the Graphic's Driver Website for your card.

Now these are very SIMPLE and very EFFECTIVE and SAFE and will cut out any untrustworthy utilities/softwares that will potentially mess up your machine, i am telling you this because i have had first hand and second hand experience with this.

I have seen an awful lot of people messing their machines up by using third party driver updater's, to be quite frank they tell lies about what your system needs or just dont recognize your machine which will have them pick out the closest specs for that machine..... this is not good.

Using third party driver programs to get and install your driver's can cause Crashes/BSOD/FREEZING and much more.

I could go on and on but i think you get the gist of what the dangers are.

So to uninstall any potential bad driver's go to DEVICE MANAGER to uninstall the driver correctly and then install the latest driver from the Manufacturer Website.

See Pics;

vx1y4x.png

11b1637.png

(Please note this is MY OPINION) :)