Keyboard/Touchpad on Laptop

CHiLLEN

Hi,

I have had my Toshiba Laptop for about 2 or so years i brought it brand new and i have always had a problem with my Keyboard and Touchpad.

It varies when it happens sometimes wont happen for a day but mostly happens everyday, Here's the problem.. I will be browsing the internet or playing a first person shooting game for example.. and my Keyboard will lock up and touch pad will too, but i can control the mouse if i plug a Mouse in so i can substitute for touch pad but i cannot for keyboard. I can fix my problem by putting the laptop screen down so it goes into sleep mode or what ever u call it, and then lift screen back up and resume and it will work completely fine until the problems happens again down the line.

I have tried formatting and updates ect.. if anyone can enlighten me on what could fix this problem it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

It seems that you have a physical/mechanical problem here - possibly loose connection or something like that.

You could have a technician look at it but I don't hold much hope of success - the inner workings of laptops are are very compact and difficult to access.

You ought to have complained about this problem to the seller when the machine was new, if, as you say, you have always had the problem.