windows busy closing this window may cause some problems

Tinkerm

windows busy closing this window may cause some problems

This is a ongoing problem from what i can see since as early as 2003, however not one solution that I have found. It is not a IE browser 6 7 or 8 problem as people are assuming and reinstalling or uninstalling. And it says may cause problems and it has, my computer got worse and worse froze, then discs started to corrupt and finally blue screen of death. Had to reinstall on another partition losing everything. Now have a totally clean copy of Vista and its back in 2 days.

Was told this was the place to come. Do not want to lose my computer for good. thanks in advance.

No viruses no spyware and no additional software has been installed since the clean install.

This is a message I've not heard of or seen.

I hope that the machine you are using now is not the same one you were using in 2003.

Can you give more details of the machine in question?

Also which anti-malware programs you are using.

What are you doing / what program are you using when this message comes up?

What processes are running when this happens?

What process is disappearing when you close that window? (Check both with Process Explorer it will show closing processes in red before it disappears.)

Also, can you provide a screenshot of the message?