A Game For Tony

Guest nellie2

Ok........ this isn't your all singing all fragging dead exciting game that you can play with all your mates.

But we haven't seen much of Tony about and I thought that perhaps it may be because he has the hump now the cricket season is over............ or is he still on his travels?? :huh:

Anyway........... found this for you Tony!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport3/cwc2003/spl/g...tml/initial.stm

Hi Nellie2

I am still around, but have started a new job, and am very busy & tired when i get home after work, so my whole time at the computer has been cut.

Our cricket season ends next week, we have our last game in Zurich.

And as i am also the treasurer for the club i now have to get all the book work in order for our AGM next month.

I do still pop in to read the posts (not as often as i would like) but as you know i have never really been one for just chit chating here, mainly due to the fact that i hate typing :)

Thanks for the game link, it takes me back to my youth with Donkey Kong. :)

Cheers

Tony