Odd Hardware issue or system on its last legs?

So I have had this problem for a while now and it's quite strange.

I was having some computer issues and thought it was linked to a HDD problem.I was having blue screens and some quite serious crash dumps, Long story short it was a RAM issue and it was resolved by removing a module the module was not at fault because I switched around the modules and they all work but my system will only boot if RAM modules are in every other slot, this worked fantastically and the system was stable. But with less RAM that I wanted. So my question is, is there a deeper issue here or is there a fundermental issue with the Bus architecture? And therefore the system is on its way out.

All my other hardware has been tested and I 100% believe that they are all working perfectly with no faults, in addition the RAM i am using is all the same and all used is DIMM 1333 2GB or 4GB sticks.

• 2 weeks later...