Trouble accessing one website

dhiera

I cannot access a specific website. Let me give you the background information so maybe you can help. Prior to today I used my Verizon cell phone as a mobile hotspot to access the internet. During that time I could not access this specific website. When I take my computer to a place where they have WIFI I can access this website. Today I got AT&T internet installed in my home. I still can't access this website. I thought maybe it had something to do with my verizon hotspot, but given the evidence this can't be the problem. Today I accessed this website on my roommate's computer which also uses AT&T internet. People keep telling me it may be a firewall problem, but why can I access the website when I use a business' wifi then? If it helps at all, I use McAfee as my virus protection. Please help!!!!