Gene Bomb

Tankus

Imagine a bomb that only kills Caucasians with red hair. Or short people. Or Arabs. Or Chinese.

Now imagine that this new bomb could be set off anywhere in the world, and that within a matter of days, weeks, or months it would kill every person on the planet who fits the bomb's profile, although the rest of us would be left standing. And the bomb could go off silently, without anybody realizing it had been released - or even where it was released - until its victims started dying in mass numbers

Is this being considered by the US government as a possible end game solution to the Arab / Isreali war ..........?

That link made me laugh Sir T ..........

I read a book by Frank Herbert called the White plague which basically wiped out all the women , as a biochemists revenge against terrorists that killed his wife ....

That was about 15 years ago or so .........looks like it now could be done,..........better to target the men, as the sperm could be stored , ......a fresh start for mankind ?

can't trust my wife! She used to work in a sperm bank, but got the sack when they caught her drinking on the job

nasty .....and who's sacks ......

:o :D

Anyway , what are you doing in this thread ? Did you think that Gene Bomb was an American ?

You're all Americans until I see proof to the contrary. :P

Letting me see you tie your own shoe laces will be proof enough ;)

Reality, dear Friarbald. It is in my interests that America fights terrorism in all its forms, and that includes despatching sick little Iraqi despots.  It's in your interests too.  Hard to swallow, ain't it  :D

If you can make sense of them killing one terrorist and in doing so creating 20 more, you're a cleverer man than me Mr Moon :P

I take my hat off to you ;)

Farm life is not for you, eh, Firewall ? :D

One point that all critics of Blair and Bush miss is that, despite the risk of losing their credibility and jobs over the Iraq conflict, no WMD's have been 'planted' That's what I would have expected Friarbald's CIA-driven government to do. Because of this I still believe that their's was an honourable action from the start.