Second Monitor will not display (Resolution too high)

Hello everyone.

I have a second monitor connected to my laptop. I accidentally set the resolution too high, so when it is connected it doesn't display and shows the message "Input not support" (I know, Chinese monitors are not the best, but that's what I get for going with the lowest bidder :]). I would normally just look at my actual laptop screen and change the second screen's resolution there, but I have it set so that when my second monitor is connected my laptop one is disabled, so when I connect it both are blank now except for the message on the second one, so I can't turn off the "Show monitor only on 2" option. Is there any way I can revert to default settings or change external monitor display settings without having a second monitor connected?

Thanks,

Will

Isn"t there some F-Keys that when toggled in conjunction with Fn key (or similar) on laptops what changes monitor configuration? Depending on the specifics of your model, the key combination(s) may be totally different; all mine have their own key-combos.

Or boot to safe mode and change configurations and reboot. B)