Windows 8 Mail Client App - Cannot erase outgoing e-mail

sdim

:welcomewf:

There is already a tutorial out there. :yahoo:

I just done a Google search for you.

( You could have also found an answer using the search engine "Bing." - Not Crosby. :uhm: )

The full tutorial is here: http://www.7tutorial...ow-use-mail-app

How to Delete Messages in Windows 8 Mail

To delete an email message, click or tap the trash can button from the top right corner of your inbox screen after selecting the email. If you hit this button in error, don’t panic. The message is only sent to your Deleted folder and can be retrieved from there. Simply find the deleted message, select it, right-click or swipe up from the bottom of the screen, click or tap "Move" and select the folder you want to move it to.

th_alladyn.gif

Many thanks for your answer, MANEMAN.

I DID Google it, my friend, but I didn't get the results I was looking for.

I also have to point out, that I talked about deleting an e-mail from the Outbox folder.

The solution you pointed out, does not cover that.

Maybe Microsoft should have already put a tutorial out there, apart from asking people to upgrade to 8.

As for your second post: En Oida, Oti ouden oida (Socrates)

(It doesn' t allow any Greek characters, so, here it is transcribed in English).

Many thanks, again, my friend.

"Turn network connections off on your PC (either unplug network cable or switch off wireless), then go to the outbox in the app and click on the email. It now has an option to delete, which it didn't have before. This is because, whenever your connected to the internet, it will keep trying to send it, so you don't get an option to delete."

"if you hit the space bar while in the outbox it selects the e-mail message that is stuck then press the delete key."

.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.

That Socrates guy sucks. He sold me some overipe bananas once. He knows that I know that he knows that I know he done it too ! Dont trust them Eyetalian guys I tell ya. - They dont know.

The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made. (Groucho Marx)

TECHANSWERS.jpg