IE 9 stops working

Anyone know what to do?

Yep ! - Depends on whether or not you like the answer though. :) Refer to all of the given links please.

Hmmmm...........

A very difficult one, but I would have thought about uninstalling and re-installing IE9 just for starters.

Link: > How do I install or uninstall Internet Explorer 9?)

I would have thought about trying to remember when this first started to occur, and then maybe tried to find a System Restore Point before that time that I could have returned to. (Link: > How To Use System Restore in Windows 7)

I would have thought about any applications that I had installed that may have had some effect on IE9.

I would have thought "If this means only two clicks everytime I use IE9, is it worth bothering about ?

I would have thought. - This is not that serious, but if things were more serious, should I have learned to do a full system image backup to safeguard myself against more serious problems in the future ?

I would have thought. - Hey ! - This could be the time to use a different browser.

I would have thought. - Hey ! - How can i get this thing back to how I first had it ?

( Link: > Reset Internet Explorer 9 settings to default)

I would have thought. - If worst comes to worst i may have to do a complete reinstall of Windows 7.

By this time, I personally would be completely pee'd off with what some other smartass was telling me about what they thought, plus the attitude, and started to realise that what I thought was the way forward in my life.

It's all about the thinking that puts you and not somebody else in control of you life.

John.