Unable to Repair Windows 2003

gerry827

Hi guys, is there anyone who can help me regarding my problem. I am unable to repair my Windows 2003 Server that has a Dynamic Drives running on an HP Proliant ML110 using the Windows Setup disk. already installed the SATA driver and the Hard Drives are displayed, but when i select r for repair, Blue Screen appeared. The Drive is a Dynamic drive, The system Hard Drive is part of the dynamic drive that has 4 Disks. I just need to get the Data. Is there another way i can get the Data from the Dynamic Drive? Can i put these Drives to another Windows 2003 Server and the dynamic drive can be seen? Appreciate the help... thanks

gerry

Hi Gerry. :welcomewf:

Y'know, when you go hunting down stuff like you are, sometimes it's best to start where the prey is thickest on the ground. - Makes good sense dont it ?

server2003hunter2_zps17fe360c.jpg I've been a hunter and trapper for coming on 50 years now,-
and I'm going to guide you to bang slap the middle of the herd before you wear out too much shoe leather 'Ol buddy. :friends:

Gerry. Technet is crammed full of answers on their server forum, and you have people there who deal only with server queries. A full repository of server information.

I'm trying to show the the fastest pathway. :hi:

Here are some links for you:

Windows Server Info

Windows Server Forum

Hope that you find the answers you are looking for.

Regards.

John.