Delay in Windows 7 Microphone Realtek Driver

Onciest

I don't get it? I want "listen to this device" to be enabled so that I can listen to it, the echo is due to the cause of lag. I have formatted my computer, and I am having this problem now. I never experienced anything like this and it is extremely frustrating. Everywhere I go is the unsolved issue, and people say the motherboard does not support it, a Windows representative on the phone even said it doesn't support it. IT WAS JUST WORKING BEFORE I FORMATTED IT! The quality is so bad as well, I am using a studio quality condenser mic, with a Behringer mixer, that takes care of everything. When I enable stereo mix, and listen to it through Speaker Properties (Unmuting in levels) it sounds SO CLEAR, so god damn amazing. Except if I wanted to use it, I would have to enable stereo mix, which is terrible for programs like Team Speak because the audio coming out of the program (peoples voices) is also going through my microphone. People say there is a noticeable difference between stereo mix and microphone.

I have updated my drivers over a hundred times, and I have formatted my computer and tried different steps to installing the drivers correctly. Nothing seems to work, and this is driving me up the wall. First it happened when my computer was having issues to send it in to get it repaired, I got a loaner PC and I just thought it was the computer I had. Then I got my computer back and it was working fine, but the company hadn't formatted the computer or done anything to fix it, so there's that, the microphone was PERFECT. Then I decided to take it onto my own initiative to format it, so I got all the drivers I needed from the company website for the specific computer model I have, and loaded them all up. Now I'm experiencing the same issue as I did on the other computer.

Now, would one of you care to explain and answer once and for all what this secret setting is?

Thank you,

Check mate.