Joomla 2.5 social media plugins

• 1 year later...

I have website. I make it Joomla 2.5 version. I want to create social media button into my webpage. How can I do it?

Well, that’s quite an easy task, as adding social buttons on a Joomla powered website can be done with minimal efforts. You can do this by integrating proper Joomla social extensions on your website in order to avail this functionality. Just check out the websites which provides these kinds of extensions for Joomla, pick the desired one and use it on your site.

• 10 months later...
  • 7 years later...

All social media icons and logos are protected by trademarks. This rules out any type of editing, including rotating, outlining, recoloring, animating, and so on. A fully responsive WordPress social sharing plugin is called Social Warfare. For your website, this plugin provides stunning, highly customisable social sharing buttons. This plugin makes it incredibly simple for users to share your personalised messages by enabling you to create in-post tweetable quotes.

• 2 months later...