No programs appear in the Control Panel add/remove programs?

Recently I have noticed that most of my programs are missing from the "Uninstall" window in the Control Panel. It's in the Uninstall/Change part of the Control Panel.

There used to be 20+ programs in there; now it's down to 5. I really don't know what happened to all my programs because I have a programs to uninstall, and I don't know how to fix this. Most, if not, all of the programs not listed in the control panel are working.

There is no scroll bar. All I see are 5 programs. Video game files are not shown, as well as other things like Microsoft Office folders/files are not shown. Only Google Chrome, Adobe Flash stuff, and some random Microsoft program is shown.

I'm using Windows 7.

I don't know what to do to fix this. I'm not a computer expert and I know very little about these aspects of computers. Can anyone gratefully help me to try to fix this problem without using so technical computer language? Step-by-step helps too.