Screenshots on Win Server while disconnected - RESOLVED

Hello

I have installed on my Windows Server 2003 (R2) machine different (testing purpose) screen capture programs, e.g. TimeSnapper or Auto Screen Capture.
The idea is to create periodically screenshots, e.g. every 10min.
The problem is that these programs are only working while I am logged in on the machine and have the session open of course.
As soon as I even minimize the Remote-Desktop-Connection window or disconnect no screenshots can be made.

Now my question: Is there any way to keep the screen on even if you minimize the Remote-Desktop-Connection window or even disconnect from the server (but let the machine still running)?

I very appreciate your help.

Alex

OK, thanks for your great help and support.

I didn't ask for a piece of software. My question was about configuration on Windows Server 2003 (R2) regarding screen. Meanwhile I found the solution myself.

Hope that helps for those who have a similar problem: If you acces your Windows Server 2003 via Remote Desktop Connection client open inside the RDC another remote session using the command "mstsc /console". Now, if you close the first session the screen will be still available in the second (inside) session. In my case it solved the problem. Have fun.