firewall blocks browsers after running Dr. Web

mmmjv

Hello. I downloaded and ran Dr. Web. It found one threat, qingene.exe, which I neutalized. Now my browsers are all blocked by my Firewall and when I try to open Norton all I get is a message saying there's been an error and the only option it gives me is a link that goes to a web page, but that's no good cause the browsers are blocked (this is my desktop, I'm on the laptop) I tried to uninstall Norton but nothing happens when I click on uninstall and I tried system restore but it says it didn't restore succesfully. There were two restore points and I tried both.

I don't know if it's related but yesterday I got the FBI virus. It didn't lock the computer, just the browser. I restarted and then ran a Malwarebytes and a Norton scan. They didn't find anything so I did a system restore and reopened the browser and it was messed up, There was this weird striped bar at the top and I couldn't close any tabs. They were either not closing at all or they were closing but then opening right up again I couldn't tell. So I uninstalled the browser, Comodo Dragon, and the downloaded it again in installed it and it was working fine till after I ran Dr. Web. The FBI file didn't lock Firefox, just Comodo Dragon. What do I do?

It's a Windows 7 home version. Thank you

Are you saying your have two anti-virus programs in operation (Norton & Dr Web)? Not a good thing!

Can I assume you have no independent backup?

You could try booting into Safe Mode and then System Restore from there.

I just tried that. I was able to complete system restore from safe mode but the browsers are still locked

The person who suggested Dr. Web said it was a stand alone program. It doesn't install. You're supposed to just run it once and then delete the file (But the file isn't there for some reason)

It's working again, thank God. :D It had gotten so bad that it wouldn't even boot up. It got stuck on black screen with curser. That was probably a good thing though because after I hit the power button and then turned it on again I got the "Windows could not start do you want to run startup repair. So I did and when I signed on I could open the browser and go on websites.