Windows XP SP3 not recognising Nokia Lumia 520 phone.

Dear Forum leader/friend/Microsof,

I AM A PASSING THRU A DIFFICULT PHASE WHEREIN MY NOKIA LUMIA PHONE (520) IS NOT RECOGNISED BY MY PC ON WHICH THE O.S. IS WINDOWS XP SP3.

IT IS A BIG DISAPPOINTMENT FOR NOKIA USERS AND WINDOWS XP USERS.

EVEN THOUGH IT IS MENTIONED THAT FILES CAN BE TRANSFERRED THRU EXPLORER IT APPEARS TO BE A LIE/MISSTATEMENT

I AM ALSO POSTING THIS ON NOKIA FORUM AND BLAMING BOTH THE COMPANIES.

IT IS TIME THAT A COSTLY PHONE WHICH IS MADE IN SUCH A MANNER OFFERS A SOLUTION TO THIS ISSUE.

NINETY PERCENT OF CALLERS/VISITORS TO NOKIA SERVICE CENTRE HAVE THIS PROBLEM.

WOULD YOU PLEASE GET BACK AND SHOW ANY SIMPLE WAY/ SOLUTION/ EXISTING FACILITY IN THIS REGARD ??

Please note that this forum has no commercial connection with Microsoft or Nokia. Your query should be directed to them.

Please do not send multiple versions of the same message to different threads.

WRITING IN UPPER CASE IS USUALLY REGARDED AS SHOUTING IN FORUMS AND THUS IMPOLITE.

Windows XP is an obsolescent system and the phone you are using us designed for Windows 8. Page 97 of the phone's user guide reveals that only Internet Explorer is available for that operating system.

I didnt mean to shout. You can run your forum as you desire. Looks like you are not equipped with any solution/answer. All new systems/OS should be friendly to previous versions instead of only progressive.

I expected a helpful response though I can go to other forums. Let me check and get back.